To form a limited company (in Danish, "anpartsselskab" or "ApS") in Denmark, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Choose a name for your company: The name should be unique and not similar to any existing company in Denmark.
2. Create the company's articles of association: The articles of association are the legal documents that govern how the company is run, including details such as the company's purpose, share structure, and management.
3. Register the company with the Danish Business Authority: This can be done online at the Business Authority's website in this LINK. You will need to provide information about the company's owners, directors, and share structure.
By doing so, you will obtain a CVR number: This is a unique registration number that all Danish companies must have. You will obtain a CVR number when you register your company with the Danish Business Authority.
This will also register the company with the Danish tax authorities: You will need to register for a range of taxes, including VAT and corporate income tax, with the Danish tax authorities during your company registration.
4. Deposit the required share capital: A minimum of DKK 40,000 is required to start a limited company in Denmark. The share capital must be deposited in a Danish bank-account, and it must be confirmed by a registered auditor, lawyer or the bank (most banks will not undertake such a task today).
5. Open a bank account for the company: This will allow you to manage the company's finances separately from your personal finances.
You may never deduct any money from the limited company into your own pocket, without registering a salary with tax deducted, or a dividend with tax deducted and reported.
Once these steps are completed, you will have successfully formed a limited company in Denmark.
It is highly recommended that you seek professional advice to ensure that you follow all legal requirements and regulations.
I am writing this based on my best knowledge, and I do not accept any responsibilty for mistakes og misintrepetations in my text, so if in doubt, consult an auditor.
Also, if you can read Danish, you may take advantage reading my full blog and my e.books listed below - and fist of all this about ApS:
HUSK AT CHECKE INDHOLDSFORTEGNELSEN I MIN BLOG SOM DETTE LINK
SE MEGET GERNE MINE 6 E-BØGER OG PAPERBACKS SOM ER GULD VÆRD FOR MANGE.
DER ER LINK TIL INDHOLDSFORTEGNELSE OG KØB SIDEN HOS SAXO.
MANGE AF DEM KAN SPARE DIG PENGE I DET DAGLIGE I FIRMAET:
”START-UP" Komplet iværksætter ”bibel” – Lækker inspirerende hardcover bog med alle former for virksomhed, IVS + ApS og masser af inspirerende materiale at kaste sig over, og siden som uundværligt opslagsværk
"Grundbog til dig der vil være selvstændig". E-pub bog med ALT det grundliggende skrevet let fatteligt for dig der vil være selvstændig - for alle virksomhedsformer - stiftelse og hele driften
”Introduktion Til REGNSKAB” – en begynderbog om regnskab og bogføring
”Fradrag” Generelt om regler og praksis i fradrag + alfabetisk ordnede fradrag
"ApS" Alt om anpartsselskaber
”Personlig virksomhed” Om at stifte og drive enkeltmandsvirksomhed, PMV eller I/S
Send en kommentar
all advertising as comment is spam and will not be allowed